Courses Focused on your Career Path
SAP e-Academy has strategically divided the SAP solutions into different modules, each focusing on different operations. These role-based courses deliver in-depth training on a specific role within the business process. This role-specific approach results in a more efficient process teaching you only the features, functions and transactions that are critical to your specific task. In addition, role-based course allows you to gain a deeper knowledge of those features and functions critical to your success through greater concentration on relevant and practical knowledge.
A Growing Curriculum
The SAP role-based curricula covers distinct business processes, including the most commonly used functions. And more are being added all the time, in response to your-ever expanding needs. SAP e-Academy offers the following courses:
1. Financials - Financial Accounting (FI) - BS7.0 WNPEFI
2. Financials - Management Accounting (CO) - BS7.0 WNPECO
3. Supply Chain Management – Procurement (MM) - BS7.0 WNPEMM
4. Supply Chain Management – Order Fulfillment (SD) - BS7.0 WNPESD
5. Supply Chain Management– Planning & Manufacturing (PP) -BS7.0 WNPEPP
6. Product Lifecycle Management - Project Management (PS) - BS7.0 WNPEPS
7. Human Resources – Human Capital Management (HR) - BS7.0 WNPEHR
8. SAP NetWeaver 6.4 – Application Development Focus ABAP (ABAP) - WAS 6.4 WNPEAB
9. SAP NetWeaver 7.0 - Business Intelligence
Whether your area of concentration is Human Resources, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing or Programming, SAP eAcademy offers you courses to match your career path. Our courses are specially designed so that you can participate on your preferred schedule – and at a comfortable pace. At SAP eAcademy center, participants have access to up to 250 hours of e-learning academy curricula over a three month or five month period.
SAP’s online learning solutions offer an efficient way to transfer knowledge. Each course provides interactive “snapshots” of business processes, along with simulations, exercises, pre and post evaluations. What’s more, you can seek assistance through dedicated online support available to students via web-based chat, voiceover IP, NetMeetings, as well as global learner discussion boards.